I now offer 5 session types to accomodate every need. Session fees cover my time shooting and the creative planning for your session. No prints, products or digital images are included with the exception of mini sessions.
- Full Session: $80 (1-5 subjects; additional subjects $20 each) This is the normal portrait session I have always offered. This is best suited for yearly portrait sessions for children and families as well as senior portraits. You can expect an average of 20-25 fully edited proofs when choosing this session. The fee is due prior to your scheduled session. I normally take 1 1/2-2 hours to complete a full session. ($450 minimum order requirement with this session)
- Half Session: $50 (1-5 subjects; additional subjects $10 each) This session is exactly what it implies...half of a full session! You can expect approximately 10-12 fully edited proofs in your gallery and the session to last approximately 45 minutes. This is best suited when you'd like portrait updates but do not need the amount a full session provides. This fee is due prior to your scheduled session. ($300 minimum order requirement with this session)
- Mini Session: $250 (1-4 subjects) I am now offering mini sessions year round. This works perfectly for those who would like just a few images or perhaps for seasonal updates. Five medium-resolution digital images are included along with a print release. You also have the option of purchasing other products at a discount. This fee is due prior to your scheduled session. Mini sessions take anywhere from 15-30 minutes to complete.
- BOSS Mini Session: $75-$115 per subject; includes 5 medium-resolution digital images. New for 2016! "Band Of Sisters Session" is a mini session especially for groups of tween or teen friends.
- Newborn Session Fee: $150 (For babies up to 6 weeks old but 5-10 days is optimal. Newborn sessions will take 2-4 hours due to a variety of factors so please be prepared for the longer time.) I am now gearing newborn sessions towards lifestyle photography rather than a fully posed session. This allows me to capture your new little one in the intimate setting of your home. It is a more relaxed experience that really focuses on the family and documents the first days of having a newborn. These images are captured to tell a story; everything from the new family dynamics to the details of the nursery to special moments such as baby's first bath or the special bond of nursing time, if you so choose. ($400 minimum order requirement with this session)
Ordering Portraits (prints, digital or both):
Please be aware that there is a minimum order requirement of $300 for half sessions and $450 for full sessions.
- Gift prints begin at $20
- Wall prints begin at $85
- Collections begin at $350
- Sales Tax: I am required to collect sales tax on all tangible items sold. It will be itemized on your invoice.
- Retouching included in all portrait purchases: Every portrait you purchase will have already been fully edited and retouched for your proofing gallery.
- Online proofs will be available for review typically within 10-14 days of your session. You will have 14 days in which to place your print order before proofs are removed. After that, unless you have made prior arrangements with me, you will be charged a $20 archival fee should you require your proofs be uploaded again.
- Prints will not be ordered until full payment has been received. You can then expect the prints to be ready within 2 weeks.
- Payment types accepted at this time are cash, check, and credit cards.